Monday, June 28, 2021

After serving in navy for 2 years i happen to go on Annual leave of 2 months , i visited my friend who was taken up the teachers job in far flung area , after his marriage he took his wife along with him , he hired a just nice acomodation in nearby village , this school has only few kids from nearby 5 vilages , he was only teacher 16 for odd kids,he was teacher,cleark,peon, every thing ,kids liked him ,for he tell them very lovely stories, He left me at his home wife hs wife ,as he went nearest market nand bus stop about a kilometer away his wife got me a cup of tea ,i was sitting in veranda ,upon my request she sat on the bench near to my wooden chair ,i asked her about her life ,shyingly and hesitating she spoke all ok,but ,,,.I asked bit forcely , she replied,"babuji, masterji does not love me".I asked how ?with hesitantlyshe said ,many months passed till now he never beat me".saying that she picked up empty cup and went inside ,Wondering i sat there .

No comments:

Post a Comment